Multi-level growing is one of the most important advances made in greenhouse automation during the last decades.
Not only does a multi-level rolling container system offer the best possible space usage, but it also contributes to the overall sustainability of a production greenhouse.
Efficient space usage also in turn leads to a smaller carbon footprint for the crop because of the inherent energy savings related to the heating and cooling of the greenhouse.
Logiqs has made huge strides in improving multi-level systems by constantly adapting and developing its transport systems between layers.
Our main focus points when developing new multi-level growing systems have been:
- Achieving a higher reliability rate for all automation elements such as lifts, transport vehicles, automatic transport lines, cranes;
- Higher transport capacities without increasing automation costs
- Anticipating possible logistical bottlenecks and then intelligently designing multi-level growing systems for the specific needs of the crop
- Efficient integration of irrigation and drainage systems
Some of the most used transport equipment for multi-level systems are:
- Automatic transport lines – a high capacity solution for transporting rolling containers in the greenhouse, between different departments
- Container Lifts – single or double platform, our industrial grade container lifts make transport between multiple layers fast and dependable
- Automatic transport vehicles – with two or three transport platforms have proven themselves time and again a dependable and cost efficient solution for multi-layer systems
- Overhead Cranes – In systems that use only a second layer, our overhead cranes are an excellent space saving solution for transporting rolling containers to and from the second layer
- 2D-Shuttles – are the ideal solution for complete layer automation because of the high flexibility and lower investment cost when compared to individual fixed automation for each row of containers
- Dat-A-Control V3 – when using a multi-layer system in a greenhouse, the control and registration of the system becomes more important than ever. With our complete software package growers have a great overview of all the plants in the greenhouse as well as complete control over the automation equipment.
What are the benefits of working with HOVE International?
- Maximize labor, growing and operational efficiency
- Scalable designs to protect your investment
- Efficient chemical usage
- Automation to reduce inefficiencies
- Optimal space utilization
- Years of expertise, with excellent reputation and references
- QUALITY: represent the highest quality of products in the industry
If you would like to learn more about how your greenhouse would benefit by using a Multi Level Rolling Bench system, please get in touch with us!